Hook Strip Flat Screen Panels
Hook Strip Flat Screen Panels are widely used than hook strip soft screen panels at present.
These products can be fit for all kinds of shale shakers that use
the hookstrip flat screen. This screen panel is constructed with
two or three stainless steel layers bonded to a steel support
plank. The mesh is mainly crimped screen. Accessary rubber plugs
may be inserted to the rips or tears of the screen. By doing this,
we can cut down time and the production cost. We can supply
hookstrip flat screens with mesh sizes ranging from 12 to 275.
Hook Strip Flat Screen Panels Features:
- Different layers with different density. To arrange these layers
reasonably and exactly, the screening effect will become more and
better. Screen with different mesh counts with suitable opening
sizes of the backing plate. Doing so, our products will obtain the
largest effective area under the condition of enough strength.
- The bottom layer with low mesh counts has coarse wire and can be
tight bonded to the backing to make up one block. So the strength
of whole screen mesh get up and the useful life is increased.
- The mesh, divided into many independent small units by grids of the
backing plate, can prevent rigs of tears from spreading overmuch.
Accessory prepared rubber stoppers can be used to repair damages.
By doing so, the operator can cut down the stop time and reduce the
Hook Strip Flat Screen Characteristics
- last longer, handle higher flow rates, resist blinding
- single, double, and triple layer screens available
- improved penetration rates, increased shaker capacity
Hooked crimped mesh screen flat panel makes the ideal equipment
accessories of drilling fluid shale shaker, widely used in drilling
operations under different conditions.