Progress Harp Type K Self - cleaning Screen Mesh for Wet And Moist Materials
Self cleaning screen mesh also named anti-clogging screen mesh and Non-Pegging / Blinding
Screens , which is made of high carbon steel wire, spring steel
wire and stainless steel wire. It can offer effective solutions to
difficult sizing and aggregate separation conditions, such as the
blinding and plugging.
Self cleaning screen mesh can separating and screening the wet and
moist materials. It is widely used in the separating materials in
the mining, quarry and other industries.
- Material: High carbon steel wire, spring steel wire, manganese
steel and stainless steel.
- Wire diameter: 1.6mm – 5mm.
- Opening size: 5/64″ – 7/8″ for W mesh. 3/64″ – 1-1/2″ for D mesh.
5/64″ – 3/4″ for H mesh.
- Surface treatment: Galvanized or painted or anti-rust oil sprayed.
- Edge: Hooked edge is available.
Depending on the placement of the wavy wires and their connection
type we can divide harp screens Into following categories:
Progress Harp Type K
This type of screens is made of round wavy, wires, curved in the
horizontal working plain.
Angle between the arms equals 90.
Working size of W opening is created by diameter of the circle
written into this opening.
Wires placed one next to another create openings similar to a
Working wires are buckled together with transversive wires using
polyurethane, rubber or wires inside plastic cover.
Opening sizes: 1,5 – 35 mm
Ø Wire: 0,8 – 6,3 mm
- Control strictly for the sizing.
- Self-cleaning ability and less maintenance.
- Three different types - W mesh, H mesh and D mesh.
- Reduce the blinding and plugging.
- Wear and abrasion resistance.
- Producing tighter specifications and having the ability to
- Customized width and length is available.
Self cleaning screens effective screening all kind size of the most
wet, moist material using in mining, quarry, aggregate processing